Sunday, April 23, 2006

hi.

Hello. I shall post more another day but I can't right now due to all the homework and yet I find it necessary to finish typing the song.

Waiting

I was waiting for you now
I just want to hear your voice now
I fly... I fly to you

Your eyes
They fill my soul now with wonder
And absolute hope
I run to you

Perhaps someday I will go away
And find that I can't bear it
You
I just can't know for sure
Why I am so...
Well I like you

My tears, they fall like raindrops
Till you appear like the sun
And they stop
I know... I know it's you

Your smile, everytime that I see it
I try to hold the feeling and keep it inside
I think of you

Perhaps someday I will go away
Ans find that I can't bear it
You
I just can't know for sure
Why I am so...
Well I like you

-end-

Yes, it now has a title. Yay! I know some of the words don't really make sense but oh well. Heehee. There are clues in the second verse about who it's about, but you have to know me and my world quite well to work it out. Kylie has even worked out how to play it on the piano!
Whee.
Bye.

No comments: